Why Fix Chips?
- Costs much less than windshield replacement.
- Saves time… the process is fast and can be performed while you wait.
- Accepted and endorsed by almost all insurance companies.
- Prevents damage from spreading.
- Retains the windshield’s factory bond.
- Saves the environment and keeps non-recyclable laminated glass out of landfills
- Provides a great looking result.
- Have Saturday hours for your convenience.
Although windshield damage can exists for months before being repaired, many consumers learn that waiting can cause more damage and will cost you more money. It is important to remember that extreme temp conditions, moisture in the air, slight impact, or simply driving down the road can turn a minor chip into something much more severe. As a result, repairing cracks early can help prevent damage from spreading and save you money.
Cracks, chips, and nicks can impair driving visibility and therefore, are a safety hazard to you and your passengers. Repairing the chip can restore the structural integrity of the windshield. The windshield is an important barrier and, if cracked, can fail during an accident allowing passengers to be ejected. Also, the windshield is a backstop for the air bags and a cracked windshield lacks the structural integrity needed to absorb the force of a deployed airbag. Lastly, the windshield is designed to support the roof and prevent it from crushing passengers in an accident. A cracked windshield can fail to support the roof and cause severe injury or even death.
Windshield crack repair is a much smarter option than having your windshield replaced:
- It is cheaper than replacing the windshield. In fact, MOST INSURANCE COMPANIES WILL WAIVE THE DEDUCTIBLE and pay for the repair in full, leaving no costs for you.
- The factory seal cannot be replicated when your windshield is replaced, compromising your safety.
- Repairing your windshield, instead of replacing it, will also keep damaged windshields out of our landfills.
Every year there is approximately 275 million pounds of windshield glass dumped in our landfills across the United States, which would take more than 1 million years to decompose. Windshield glass cannot be recycled. Go green! John 3:16
***Please note: while we have a great success rate with chip repairs, there is no guarantee that due to contamination, temperature, stress, etc. that every chip can be prevented from spreading.
***Warranty begins after paid repair. If crack out occurs at a later date, any monies paid will go towards replacement cost.